When you register as a Digitoll user, Norwegian Customs will open the API for your business.
Get started (5 min.)
- Click on"Register your business" in Digitoll
- Select option:
1. Request access to the API handling the notification obligation.
- Everyone who imports goods into Norway needs this access.
2.Request access to the API handling the obligation to submit an entry summary declaration from third countries (ICS2).
- This applies to businesses that need to give notice of presentation to Norwegian Customs’ national interface in connection with the transport of goods by air from a third country (outside the Eu’s customs security zone). If you are one of the small number of businesses who need access to both APIs, please tick both boxes.
3.Confirmation of registration
- Norwegian Customs will notify you via e-mail within two business days after your application has been processed and you have been granted access to the API.
- Norwegian Customs does not charge you for registering your business.
List of terms
- Via an application programming interface, often called API, computer programmers or systems can access a machine interface to send information.