The Norwegian Customs is interested in tip-offs from the public about smuggling activities. Our tip-off phone is open 24 hours and you can call us anonymously on number 915 0 48 12.
|Note: An update of this article is pending. Please note that some terms and/or references may differ from the Movement of Goods Act and the Customs Duty Act that enters into force from the 1st of January 2023.|
The Norwegian Customs has a duty of confidentiality regarding information we receive, and we treat the information confidentially.
We will not contact you back unless we have agreed this with you specifically. It is up to you if you want to tell us your name and any other contact information.
In case of suspected smuggling, we are interested in information about:
- Who is involved in the smuggling? Names of persons, companies or other information that may contribute to identification.
- What kind of item(s) will be smuggled?
- Where will the smuggling happen?
- When will the smuggling happen? Tell us the time if you know it.
- How will the smuggling happen? Mode of transport, the vehicle´s registration number and hiding place.
- Other information that may be relevant to the Customs.
With the help of the public, the Norwegian Customs will be able to do an even better job of protecting society against illegal import and export of goods.
Call the tip-off line on (+47) 0 48 12 or (915) 04 812.